Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

#1 Takes on #20

risto2351

Panther wrestling looking for the upset tomorrow night at the McLeod Center against the #1 Hawkeyes. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: risto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Panther wrestling looking for the upset tomorrow night at the McLeod Center against the #1 Hawkeyes. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

What a vivid imagination! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: risto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Panther wrestling looking for the upset tomorrow night at the McLeod Center against the #1 Hawkeyes. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

What a vivid imagination! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Someone needs to give some credit to the third
biggest University in Iowa. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must be talking about he wrestling match? Hopefully it is a quick one.....I have to work.</div></div>

After what they did to #2, it should be quick.

I don't see Iowa losing a dual this season, possible two or three nat'l champions and very good chance of another team title!

4 out of ten matches for the Panthers I would say not too bad.
Shoot they even gave up a forfeit.

I'll take it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
Especially since they were supposed to get killed.

that HVYWT match was pretty good!!!
but i liked Borshel's match! he thumped that guy pretty good!

go hawks

Morningstar and Fay was also good.

They have been going back and forth for some time now.

Go Panthers. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom