Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

10,000 Posts and Counting!

G

We barely had time to catch the over 10,000 posts we have accumulated the past 4 years but since we did we wanted to take this time to thank everyone for there contributions.

Joined as one we have become the #1 deer hunting site in Iowa.

700+ members and growing!

Iowa Whitetail

uploaded020102.jpg

Iowa's Information Resource For Whitetail Deer

I look forward to visiting your site every day just to read the latest news. Don't post much, but feel I know all of the personalities that do!

Great job,great site.Even though I am from the east,I cant stop thinking about those huge Iowa whitetails. Keep up the good work.
Good Hunting, Mottspur

I dont post often, but vist almost daily.
Keep up the good work.

Many Thanks!!!!

HBH

I am a new member and think that the site is awesome. I check it every time I get a chance.

I absolutely love to talk hunting!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work Tony. Are you still working on the details for the members only site. Were can we send you some money to help with your costs. Would be happy to do so! Thanks again!

grin.gif
Great site, great members, great articles, excellent pics and the best sponsors, owners, webmasters and moderators a site could have. Thanks to everyone mentioned supporting the site, I'm looking forward to seeing the next 10,000. How about a contest to see who would be closest to guessing when that might be? I would say... about 10-1-04.
wink.gif
Or when #1,000 member signs up on about 2-10-03
tongue.gif

Thanks for a Great place to visit. I can't tell you just how much I've enjoyed it. It's a great place to learn from others who share the passion of Whitetail hunting.
smile.gif

Excellent site! Is it just me or does it seem like only yesterday we were reading a message about the first 1000 posts?? Keep up the good work.

This is a Great Site. I am usually on here daily, and help out as much as possible. I appreciate all of the great members that help me out too. Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom