Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11/11 Favorite Day Of The Year

Great deer and congrats to both of you. They look like beef cattle size wise

Hey Rudd, that is my smiley face.My smile makes me look like a drunken sailor. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
My wife is always giving me a hard time about never smiling in photos.Trust me me I was smiling on the inside. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Great pics and congrats on a great day. I've doubled with my father-in-law a couple different times and it is an awesome feeling. Our day was always the 9th. We always make it a point to hunt together on that day. Congrats again on a couple of great bucks.

awesome Randy!!~!
congrats to the both of you, thats a lot of inches of horn right there....
you boys done good!!

Congrats to both of you guys, Randy ! Those are great looking bucks. Now, we'll have to get you back to work at the Ranch !

hoofline.gif

Nice, Congrats to the both of you, great pic’s. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Hey Tim great Buck!! You too Randy, that's really cool to double like that on 11/11. I thought that would be my day too, I'm a little superstitious that way, but no luck. Hopefully this weekend will bring a great reward like the two of you got.

Top Bottom