Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11/19/02 Bow Kill w/ pics

CornDude

What a hunt! I got this guy shortly after sunset. A curious 6 point passed through and was given another day.
smile.gif
A half hour later this mature buck came along. He dropped in his tracks at 15 yards. He's a 12-pointer with a double brow tine. What a thrill!
-CornDude
beerchug.gif

File0001.jpg

Hey thanks Limb Chicky, it may have been the one you seen. I did get one with my muzzleloader that was nearly as big. I'm sure you seen one of the two. It's been a great fall!

Nice buck!!!! Are those two tree in the back ground over your right shoulder rubs? If they are, those are hudge rubs, and a BIG buck is walking around!

Jason v

Woooooddddyyy! Nice buck man
grin.gif
. Is that the one that was SW of your folks place? I damn near took him out with the truck twice this fall. Nice buck!
beerchug.gif

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Jason V., those aren't rubs in the background. However, there are some close by that were amazing. I assume it was this guy that was making them and he was making a statment. The trees he was rubbing were huge!
It was the first time I had ever hunted that particular spot. I set up my tree stand at 2:00pm and downed him at sunset.

What a Pig. I like that kicker on the right antler. You have to be happy with a buck like that.
SD Buck

Top Bottom