Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

12-12-12

S

swampwright

Well yesterday at 4:00 my wife gave birth to our little girl! Allison Kaylynn Boyd 6.8 pounds 19.75 inches. We have a boy two who turned two in sep. And he is very excited to be a big brother. Just hanging out at the hospital and thought i would share.

Thanks Ya it sure has changed my season, havent been able to go any distance waiting for her. Lol not like I can go anywhere now. Just been hunting the easy to leave stands. Yes she will have camo on before ya know it.

Congrats! Careful though, those girls have a way of wrapping their dads around their fingers.....

Careful though, those girls have a way of wrapping their dads around their fingers.....

Ain't that the bloody truth! By the way, where are the pics? Almost as bad as saying "I shot a really big buck" and not posting pics! ;)

Congrats! Now you need to get one of these:

598340_508461829188650_896758110_n.jpg

Congrats!! :way: That's some good planning to land one right on such a memorable day like 12-12-12 too. :D

Just think...you have already given your future son-in-law a priceless gift...an unforgettable birthday!

Awesome, congrats!
I thought u were going to say she was also 12 lbs and 12" long- phew!

Top Bottom