Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

14 years

Cooter

14 years ago today my life changed forever. I've been blessed everyday to have the best and greatest kid in the world. A month ago I order his present. At 14 is when I believe you start to become a man, so I bought him a man gift. He fell in love shooting mine so I got him one of his own.

It has a custom serial number to make it extra special, and topped it with a coyote special scope.
2012-09-08104741.jpg

To say he is happy is an understatement.
090812103908.jpg

Now I have someone to cover my back when the zombies come, and don't have to worry about the re-election and them getting banned and him never having the chance to own one.

Plan on taking some of his friends out shooting and producing some more gun lovers :way:

P.S. this is just a loaner till I die then it's all his.

-}}}---------->

I'll take one of those for my bday in a month! Awesome gift, my dad gave me an 11-87 for my birthday 13 years ago and I still use it all the time

What a great gift. The best part is, it will leave the liberal faculty members at your government school system scratching their heads.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Cooter said:
Got it a Magpul upgrade. Gas block and trigger are my next upgrades.

Mobile Cooter using IW

I don't know what any of those are. LOL. Looks cool though.

What do you mean it's just a loaner till you die?

I will always remember and keep the first gun dad got me. Special moment for father/son. Nice looking gun too!

Top Bottom