Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

180 grain or 220 grain 30-06

Depends on what kind of game you are shooting?

If you are going after Whitetails, I would actually recommend a 150 grain bullet.

For bigger game like Elk and Moose a 180-220 grain bullet would do the job well at ranges under 300 yards.

I bet 80% of the hunters I know shoot a .270 or 30-06.

All of the 30-06 shooters I know shoot 150 grain bullets.

I personally shoot hand-loaded 130 grain Sierra Boat-tails out of my .270.

iv been using a remington 760 in 30-06 since i was 8 years old and have used 220 grain since them.i have expirimented with 150s and 180s but the 220 still stay true to me and i have took griz with it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: samuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">iv been using a remington 760 in 30-06 since i was 8 years old and have used 220 grain since them.i have expirimented with 150s and 180s but the 220 still stay true to me and i have took griz with it </div></div>

Man, I'd love to see your trophy room!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, I'd love to see your trophy room! </div></div>

Yeah, With you being a taxidermist I bet we'd all like to see some pics of your guns and trophy room. Myself, I'd really like to see that 23 inch spike you just shot along with a photo of that 385 lb. doe. Come on man, share those pics! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shovelbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, I'd love to see your trophy room! </div></div>

Yeah, With you being a taxidermist I bet we'd all like to see some pics of your guns and trophy room. Myself, I'd really like to see that 23 inch spike you just shot along with a photo of that 385 lb. doe. Come on man, share those pics! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

pictures are worth a thousand words. I have seen a few griz driving through tenn but not only a few.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shovelbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, I'd love to see your trophy room! </div></div>

Yeah, With you being a taxidermist I bet we'd all like to see some pics of your guns and trophy room. Myself, I'd really like to see that 23 inch spike you just shot along with a photo of that 385 lb. doe. Come on man, share those pics! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

pictures are worth a thousand words. I have seen a few griz driving through tenn but not only a few. </div></div>Man Law. Talk the talk but we need pics!

im tryin 2 find um but i dont take many but i promise yall ill get some on soon but remember most of the ones are 20,30 even 40 years old so they aint gonna b good quility

Men,it's fairly obvious from any of Samuel's posting that he's nothing but a bag of hot air. He'll never show any proof to back his "stories" because there is none!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DRMSN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Men,it's fairly obvious from any of Samuel's posting that he's nothing but a bag of hot air. He'll never show any proof to back his "stories" because there is none! </div></div>

He's a dope smoking PETA free love person, hell if I were I'd register under this site as a taxidermist as well.

I hate being immature by calling people out but I can't handle this crap. Maybe we should have a mandatory screening for new members? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom