Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

180" Typ. Texas Whitetail

Re: 224" Typ. Texas Whitetail

3965King_Ranch_Deer-med.jpg

Here is the pic. I'm really doubting the figures though, by them he'd smash the worl record, to me doesn't look like a 200" net buck. I could be wrong but I just don't see it. Great buck but 224" Net?????? Anyone else think I'm right or am I crazy?
confused.gif

I agree with you Kaare, his left side G3 appears to be split and he does not have the tine length that I would expect to score that high.

Still an awesome buck and one that anyone would be proud of.

Mark...

Im starting to think the same thing !!! Ill call the guy that sent the pics to me and get the whole story! You guys are right!!! The numbers he sent with the pics dont add up! He s just pulling my chain about the score SORRY GUYS!!

Not even close from what I can tell. I don't even come up with a score of 200 Gross, let alone net.
confused.gif

Definately not new world record. Looks like about a 180 or 190 buck...if that...either way its a good buck!

I hope I didn't come across the wrong way, I too think that is a whopper buck and one to be proud of regardless of score.

I'm not that good at guessing inches, but I bet he was expensive after they put the tape on him.
smirk.gif

So at 194"; looking at their web site, that handsome fella cost $15,000.

applause.gif
applause.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with you Kaare, his left side G3 appears to be split and he does not have the tine length that I would expect to score that high.

Still an awesome buck and one that anyone would be proud of.

Mark...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a fan of Texas bucks, I like our midwest Bucks and those Big Canadian Bucks.

I hate to say it. But I just see it hard for Texas to produce a world record buck in a fair chase environment. Maybe I am wrong. Either way that is a great looking buck.

Not to make fun of the deer, but the body looks like a small doe. We are blessed to have the size of deer we have here.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not a fan of Texas bucks, I like our midwest Bucks and those Big Canadian Bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed...

That deer is so pretty, looks like it has been groomed!!! LOL
grin.gif
I'm used to seeing them boys a little banged up. Great deer.

I very certain the King Ranch is Fenced! Which is normal for most of the Texas hunts.

The King Ranch is not high fenced. One of the few in Texas. It is big enough (800,000 acres) that they don't have to. They cooperate with TAMU Kingsville on a lot of wildlife management research though. You can buy a lease of a specific acreage there. Also they have free range Nilgai.

Top Bottom