Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

19 days and counting.....

deeraddict

PMA Member
19 days and counting until I take off for Colorado on an Elk trip with 2 friends. We are going on a guided trip, and staying in wall tents up in the mountains. I have my tag already in hand and all my gear almost ready. Been walking and running to get in shape since the first of the year and shooting a bunch. Hope we have some opportunities.

Good Luck to you and your crew. I have 17 days and counting....myself and 2 others are headed to SE Colorado on a DIY Elk Hunt . We are taking our own gear, no guide, but hired a guy to pack us in/out and pack out our game (assuming we harvest an elk). Everyday closer, the less I concentrate on work!

Never been dream hunt, I really hope legislation goes through in terms of moving the school year closer to Sept. 1st instead of two weeks into August like it has been of late!

I will go before I die that is for sure!!!

13 Days, 1 hour, 29 minutes for me. DIY, Idaho, 10 days.

Been running since July, and climbing hills / doing squats / and lunges with a full pack on my back. Dropped 27 lbs. so far, and am so excited I haven't been able to focus on work for at least 2 weeks.

Good luck to ya!

13 Days, 1 hour, 29 minutes for me. DIY, Idaho, 10 days.

Been running since July, and climbing hills / doing squats / and lunges with a full pack on my back. Dropped 27 lbs. so far, and am so excited I haven't been able to focus on work for at least 2 weeks.

Good luck to ya!

Good luck to you too!! Same here, with the hill climbing. Down 39 lbs myself. Lost enough some of my older gear didn't fit any more and had to buy new. We went with a guide as to learn some tips and pointers to do DIY hunts in future.

Top Bottom