Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st buck w/muzzleloader 18 point!

B

becker

This year was my second year muzzleloader hunting. I was hunting with one of my hunting buddys who was video typing for me. It was wednesday afternoon and i just got out of school. I rode the bus home and got ready to hunt. My friend picked me up to go hunting. We got out to our treestands (we had a double stand hung) at about 5:05 p.m. We were in the stand for about 15 min when we seen movement across the pond by our stands. We had seen a couple little bucks and it was getting dark. We had a doe coming to us and then it took off running away. We heard crunching behind us and i looked and seen a deer. I could tell it was a buck but I didn't know how big it was. I asked Chris (my camera guy) if it was a shooter, he looked through is binoculars and told me it was. It was coming right to us! It steped out of the timber at about 25 yds. Chris then turned on the camera and then captured the whole thing. I shot the deer it ran about 80 yds and dropped. The deer never left our sight. Both of us (me and chris) thought it was a 10 point when I shot it. We walked up to the deer and seen kickers all over. Bye then it was to dark to use the camera so he had to turn on the night shot. We got some pretty awesome footage. Today we had it green scored and they came up with 190" nontypical. This was only the 2nd time that chris had been in this stand and the first time was last year and he typed my older brother shooting a 11 point that would score about 140".

Travis Becker

congrat's on your buck with the muzzleloader. hope you got some pic's ,sound like u got a dandy

I have pictures, but I don't know how to post them. I can email them to somebody if they want to post them for me.

Here he is, nice buck!

Congrats!

Becker.JPG

With all due respect, that is not just a great deer. It is a magnificant animal.

Thanks for posting the pic, and continued success in your hunting adventures.

Bill

That is a truly awesome whitetail. My best bucks have come from early muzzleloader season and I love the opportunity to get out early before the regular slug seasons start. Good job!

Good luck and good hunting!

-GunnerJon

Way to go, now that just gets my blood pumping. I think I am going to have to leave work early tonight and sit on the edge of that small picked cornfield tonight.

CONGRATES AGAIN

AWESOME JOB TRAVIS. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT THE OFFICAL SCORE WILL BE.

RYAN

Top Bottom