Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st Ever Card Pull - A Good one!

ShedderKG

Well this was my first ever Trail Cam pull. Being in college, never had the time to do a ton of scouting but the love for this sport continues to grow each day. Gotta love it.

Had bucks, does, turkey's, and even a bobcat on the first ever pull!

And one of the bucks is definitely a shooter for me!

What do you guys think of the score? Does he get to 140?????

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the bobcat to top it off!
picture.php

Nice buck. I think he would gross, total inches of antler, in the upper 130's. I'm thinking that may be just a normal house cat? Looks small?

Nice looking buck...slob of a body on that thing!!

Bobcat?? Could it be this year's litter?? A 'yearling?'

Double split brows...very cool. He's gonna raise hell with the saplings in the area, that's for sure. I'd say gross 30's is pretty accurate, but a dandy no matter what the score :way:

NWBuck

I would agree that the buck won't hit 140. I think he will gross in the mid-130's. Nice double brows. He could be a great buck in a year or two.

Camera is pretty good...actually borrowing it from a friend. thought it did a great job but there was quite a few pics that were taken with the sun in it's face and all i could see was a white screen. Might be something I did wrong...i'm not sure.

Awesome first pull, thats a good way to get hooked on trail cameras. I would agree with everyone else that he will gross about mid 130's, great first buck but if you have some trophies under your belt, he will be a dandy in a year or two. keep the pics coming kghunter and good luck this season

Top Bottom