Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st of season

jeremy217

Got in the stand this morning about 5:30 has a deer under the stand at 5:40, wasnt sure what it was never could get turned to tell, could just make out the body when it got out infront of me. Had 8 does come out about 100yds out(pic is deer that came out) after about half hour they started moving my way, they all came across the crossing and all stayed together but one, she turned and walked towards me, she started angling back toward them, had no idea i was around and i no my yardage, she got almost to the 50yd mark and turned broadside settled my fifty yard pin on her and raises just alittle to make up for the 2 or 3 yards, arrow hit just alittle far back but had a great blood trail and she went about 40yds and was done.. funny thing about this is I almost never practice at 50 yds, and yesterday I shot about 60 arrows at 50 yds....

deer.jpg

firstdeer2010.jpg

Dang you got to love it, I cant wait to get out there and get some does under my belt. Congrats on a great shot and kill!

Top Bottom