Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st one with a bow. Pumped!

Scooonie

I've been going at it since the start of the season with my bow. After many many close calls I finally put one in this bird on April 25th. He got caught up on the back side of our setup and disappeared over a ridge. We made the blind adjustments and called him back in to where he had been. Ranged him at 45 yards and let one fly! And I had a dead bird within 15 seconds. Was able to catch it all on video which made the experience even better! It's not deer hunting but I will admit this turkey breast was better tasting then the deer loin I have had lately.

It was pouring down rain on this bird so he is not looking as nice as most, but I'll claim him!

25884_389555343619_508543619_3846628_3698429_n.jpg

Awesome job and a good poke at that. All these wet turkey pics remind me of the Gobbles the turkey on South Park. A wet ugly bird in hand is way better than a pretty bird in the field.
Congrads again.

Congrats on your first bow kill. I just had mine last weekend as well. It sure does bring a whole new perspective into turkey hunting.

At least there isn't much more that smells worse than a dead wet turkey, unless you manage to gut wrangle him with the broadhead.

Congrats on #1.

Top Bottom