Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st Picture of one of these

JOSHBRNDT

I was talking to one of the farmers I hunt on and had told him I was surprised to not have gotten a picture of a bobcat, as I have ran camera's for 4 years. If you look closely this kitty has something in its mouth.
picture.php

This picture was the first picture on the card and happened only an hour and fifteen minutes after I left.

Cool picture! I have never gotten a picture of one. I have seen them while sitting in the stand but never a picture. Maybe someday!

Looks to be a kitten I got one single picture last year. Here is a zoomed in shot of the cat I got on cam. Like he is either posing or getting ready to pee in the mineral and corn mixture!

picture.php

skyler, he is spraying, see how he is backed up next to that clump of grass. Markin his territory. Stinkin up your bait pile.

They are a very cool animal. Seeing more every year. I've seen em bow hunting and have gotten a couple pics over the years.

I went a couple counties south for a weekend back in 2009 and was lucky enough to trap one. It was 33 lbs male. He is mounted in my man cave on a big cherry log.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
You can reassure her that they are no threat to people. Just a little south of you, I had one nearly step on my leg while stalking my turkey decoy a couple years ago. When the cat realized that the big camo clad blob in it's way had eyes it turned inside out getting the H*** outta there. Very cool encounter. Have not killed a turkey on that farm since the cats moved in though.

Cool :way: reckon ya got too close to the den and she decided to move?

I've had a few close and too close encounters with em, when they come in to yer turkey callin, get 15' away and start scannin lookin for the turkey, the hair will stand up on yer neck. Wouldn't want one jumpin on my head and goin to town...

BTW I heard MO was tradin em to IA for Mt Lions :drink1:

I've got a big male in sw wisc. (Grant Co.) And ik two of my friends have pics of cats as well (prairie du sac & Mt. Horeb) theres a decent amount of them around. He was behind my barn one morning this spring sunning himself in a food plot and didn't run away until my dad was about 40yds from him!

Top Bottom