1st Song Dog

Monster yote - congrats! Sorry to hear about your father, but thank you for bringing the story to us on IW. I am sure you will cherish the memories of the hunt and also the gun until you pass it on to the next generation.

Tan that hide buddy. It is a beauty and will mean a lot to you. Skin it and mail it to Fox and Fur in MN. Very affordable.

Great story by the way.

Well, now that I know the whole story, Im glad I could be of some help, for this special hunt. It's going to make a beautiful tanned hide.

Last edited:
Your story hits home as I lost my father last April. All the little things I once took for granted now pass through my mind as if in slow motion. Always bringing back a memory of him. Sometimes a tear but usually a smile, thinking of the honey-holes he'll have found for us when its my time to join him again. That is a beautiful coyote Muddy, one that was meant to be yours. He is going to make a beautiful tanned pelt in your man cave. Congrats! :way:

Sorry for your loss muddy. That's one awesome dog. I'm sure he will look great in your den now, reminding you of the great memories you had with your father.

Very memorable story! Sorry for your loss Muddy! Its been 10 yrs since my Pops passed. But i sense his presence everyday! Take care!

Sorry about your pops. Awesome story though. I know your dad was there for it all....

Great story Matt!
Congrats on your 1st coyote. :way:
I will be relocating my residence up your way within a month or two. I hope we can get together and put some holes in a bunch of coyotes. Predator calling is a passion of mine.
Nothing like hunting the hunters!

Back