Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 1/2 or 3 1/2?

1luckyguy

I realize this isn't a great pic of antlers, but you can see the body. What are your thoughts on age?

This pic is from last year and I have this buck on camera from three days ago and he has exploded. I can tell because of the double split brows that sweep back.

I thought his body said 2 1/2 in this pic, but wanted other opinions. I will post pic of what he turned into after I get a few opinions.

picture.php

Hard to say and it's rut so judging the neck isn't really an option. I'd lean towards 2.5 but his body in this year's pics during the summer might be easier to judge. I'll give another opinion when you put the other pics up also.

Not sure which side to lean towards, but you're right in the correct range I'd say.

I have a hard time believing that he is a 3.5 this year, but I still think last years pic says 2.5.....either way he grew significantly in 1 year!

picture.php

I was leaning to 3.5 in the first pick but not 100% sure. Now with the second pick and the hanging belly I say 3.5 in the first one for 95% sure. That or he is a big fat pig!

Top Bottom