Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2" Blazer Vanes

guitarzan

I'm sure this has been hit on a few times but I searched and found nothing. I've read alot about blazers and not alot of bad. What's the experience? I am going to try them but I could find nothing on them about whether they should be glued with a helical or straight? I'm thinking straight since they're so short but being so short, does it matter? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

I have 2" blazers on straight and they fly really good. I haven't had a problem with wear and tear or anything with them.

I know blazers and Quik Spins are different but heres my .02 worth.

I shoot Quik Spin Speed Hunters which is real close to the blazer. I dont know exactly what my fletching are on at, I think a 1% or 2% right helical/offset. But there was a really noticable difference in my arrows spinnging in flight and my groups tightened up with muzzy broadheads alot when I switched to these. At 30yards fieldtips were like a 4-6in group, with muzzys 7-9in. I was going to switch broadheads and my buddy said to try the quik spins 2.25s. He gave me 3 arrows of his with them to try. My groups dropped back to that 4-6in area just like field points. LOVE THEM. And they seem farely durable. I switched and have never thought about it again.

Dean

Top Bottom