Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 down 2 to go!

HOWATTANDHAWKEN

PMA Member
Well the kid's are at it again and I'm happy to say that 2 of the 4 youth hunters in our family have filled their youth tags. The first pic is of my cousins daughter Nicki. She was the lucky one last Fri.evening ,when she got this buck with a.50 Cal muzzleloader. Her dad even got the event on tape. Pretty neat. The other pic is of my nephew Bryan who was able to take this buck Sat. evening with a .50 cal muzzleloader. It's an 8 point and he was really happy to have taken it. Bryans brother Travis and my son Jake still have tags but we will be getting them taken care of soon. I'll post more pics when they fill thiers.

1113deer_pics_006-med.jpg

1113deer_pics_003-med.jpg

Congrats to both young hunters ! It's nice to see all the youth harvests this year. Might as well start the addiction early.

Congrats, it's nice to see the kids doing well. Obviously we have some great parents and excellent students on here.

These youth hunters are really giving me the itch...something's gettin' an arrow next weekend
grin.gif

Congrats to the youngsters...great pics too
waytogo.gif

I might continue looking for kids to take hunting now that mine are past that stage because it is so rewarding. Past my congratulation to both of the lucky hunters.

Well we finished up the youth season with three out of four tags filled. Although my nephew came up empty handed my son was able to take a nice buck last Fri. Evening. Jake had passed up shots throughout the season at 5 smaller bucks and countless does, When the time got short on us he decided this was big enough for him. He got both lungs with a 25 yard shot using his new .45 cal muzzleloader. the deer crashed within hearing distance and we knew he was down. Congratulations to Jake, He is 13 Yrsold and this is his 4th deer with a muzzy.

1113JAKE_05-med.jpg

1113JACOB_05-med.jpg

Very nice deer. Congrats. Sounds like you guys will be eating lots of venison this winter.

Hi Dan! I know Brian from church. I was so excited to see pictures of his buck but he didn't have them developed yet. I log in last night and WOW! Brian's got the photo of the month!!! Awesome. I am very excited for him. And a nice buck to boot! Way to go Brian! He's even bigger than I remember described!

Ignore all the pictures people are posting of me. They just need someone to pick on!
grin.gif

Shane

Top Bottom