Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

#2 Trespasser/Antler thief , please help identify

tawnymara

Van Buren County, looks like he's a Mt. Dew drinker, and he's packed for all day. Any help or tips greatly appreciated!

picture.php

thats an awesome idea might need to work on the placement to get a better picture I love all these trespasser pics better then hunting season anyone can go shoot a deer but to set a camera trap and actually catch somebody on it is cool I don't care what anyone says

I've said it before and I'll say it again, a shed-antler booby trap would be amazing! Wouldn't have to be something that hurt them but should at least scare the crap out of 'em!

I'd tie a little card to the antler saying smile, you're picture has just been sent to my computer and I will be pressing charges against you. Bare minimum you would scare the shit out of them and they might not come back.

I always wanted to attach one to a small cable. Getting a picture of the look on there face when the antler jerked out of their hands would be priceless!

That is a GRAND idea!! Even better would be to plant more than one antler....label an antler, "you are under surveillance", but don't put the camera on that antler cause they will be looking for it ;)

Top Bottom