Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

20% Off remaining items

Critter

Life Member
I don't feel like making 20 different posts in the classifieds for everything, so here's all of it. I doubt I'll barter much on anything since I feel I've already priced the items fairly. You can PM or call if you're interested.
319-558-6953
Critter

DSC00946.jpg

Kolpin Gun Boot ( never used ) $40.00

DSC00944.jpg

Eureka Outfitter batwing backpack ( little larger than a Badlands 2200 I'm guessing ) $50.00

I can deliver some of these items for a reasonable fee, or ship some of them with added shipping fees, but would prefer just to hand them over face to face. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Last edited:
Re: Cleaning House

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleDropTines</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the shed include setup and delivery? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

For a small fee. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Bud Select

I dont think i need it, but next time you come down bring the heads. I can shoot them babies in the dirt for 40 bucks.

Someone buy this stuff so it doesn't have to go back into storage. Take 20 % off the listed price.

Hey Sednerb, Looks like you need to clear some of you PMs. Getting an error that your mailbox is full. PM me when you are up and running. I was WASH40 and am still interested in your pack.

Top Bottom