Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

200 "+ Club for gals?

Score Guy

Had a monster rack brought over to the house tonight that I'm going to be bringing to the classic for a local girl who won't be able to make it down until Sunday. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me how many other girls are in the 200" + club with verifiable Iowa kills. Doesn't matter to me if its current year, gun or bow. I'm just wondering where it might stack up in the history of deer killed by female hunters?

It's not Iowa..but the mother of a girl in my grade 4 classroom killed a buck in 1993 that grossed well over 200 typical and nets out in the mid 190's. At the time it was the wr typical kill by a woman, not sure if it still is. I actually asked her just yesterday if i could come see it, never seen it in person.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Score Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew with all my heart someone was going to say that, I just didn't know how quickly! </div></div>

Sorry, couldn't help it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

thank god this is a post pertaining to antler score. I thought they were more apple river pics /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

nanny,
Nice post, Giggty, Giggty---alriiight
----------------------------------------------------------------- Happiness is alarge rack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> thank god this is a post pertaining to antler score. I thought they were more apple river pics </div></div>

That makes two, Nick.

Some of these remarks are a hoot (I was thinking all of them as I typed this.) but seriously, does anyone know of or know how I can find out how many other ladies have killed 200+" deer in Iowa. Saskguy, I'd love to see pics of the one you mentioned if you ever can post any!

I'm guessing there is something wrong with the first entry:
Bow - Non-Typical
City State Year Taken County Total Score
Trexel, Matthew Burlington IA 1994 Lee 480 6/8 NA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know some girls that would make the 200 lb club... </div></div>

i know a guy that bagged a trophy that was pushing 266 once.

lxshooter told about an encounter with a trophy in his driveway one night, but she got away

you should really treat BJ better than that Troy. SOme secrets should never be revealed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> thank god this is a post pertaining to antler score. I thought they were more apple river pics </div></div>

That makes two, Nick.</div></div>

Saskguy you need to find a Monster bucks 3 video some how and see if thats the same lady or not. On the video it says that its the world record kill for a woman up there. Or just pm me her name and I'll try and dig it out and watch it. I miss how in the first monster bucks videos they always did hunter profiles on huge deer that were shot that year. They need to start that back up again. It might compensate for the tiny deer they shoot now.

Via....pm someone asked me if it was a specific lady they saw on that same video. It is the same person you are talking about. I didn't know she was on that video but I know the buck is a TANK and I'll ask her on Monday if I can take a picture of it when i go see it.

O.k....I now know for a fact that the buck I spoke of shot by my student's mon in 1994 grossed 208 typical, nets in the 193 range. Gross score was even higeher than 208, had a couple small stickers. If I can figure out my scanner I'll post it.

Top Bottom