Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

200+ Iowa Archery Trophy

Are those wear marks on the drop tine.He looks as if he helped farmers disc fields last spring.You should have let him go so he would be bigger next year.Not!Beautiful buck!

Cornfed - I have no idea what you are talking about. I always go by "gunrunr" and have no idea who "big10" is or what site you are referring to. I am new to Iowawhitetail.com and love it - so I would have to say that you are wrong, it is not me. You may email me privataly if you wish at [email protected] and please post the location of this slander. If someone is using my picture to degrade this site I would like to look into it.

Gunrunr,

I apologize for my comments if indeed you are sincere........ on the iowadeer.com website under the Iowa deer daily section. Check out the " I am antihunter" link...... someone has your picture posted with the name "Big Ten" and is knocking this website....... profile says the guy is from Kansas........ sounds like someone is indeed falsely using your photo.
mad.gif

Cornfed, thanks for the heads-up on this. I have contacted the other site and had the pictures pulled promptly. They banned the guy from the site immediately.

Cornfed,
Always best to look before you leap..........
DT

I know gunrunr would never post anything that contained "I am anti-hunter" and would never say anything against the quality and quantity of hunting knowledge that this site has to offer.

I also will not publicly put down any site on the Internet, and must say that this site is the best deer-hunting site I have found on the net.

Please keep in mind that anyone at anytime can post anything on the Internet. It is our job as an Internet user to decide what is true and what is false on the Internet. I believe the administrators of this site do a great job of controlling the content that is posted here and still allow people to voice their own opinions.

I think it is a good idea to bring up the fact that pictures from this site are being used on other sites to degrade hunting or one of the users here, but don't accuse the user before all the facts are known. I am glad cornfed brought up this issue and happy to see that gunrunr corrected the problem.

If more people would help police what is put on the internet before long there would be far less of a problem.

Ryan - Technology Consultant

I had an opportunity to check out the other website and they did pull the posts and posted a warning against anyone using false identification and posting other hunters photos...... again I apologize to gunrunr for as DT put it 'leaping before I looked' ...... glad to know that the allegations are false.....
wink.gif

Top Bottom