Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2002 Big Buck Contest

OneCam

2002 Big Buck Results

Archery

1st Place Jeff Jones 150 1/8
2nd Place Jerry Alfield 149 1/8
3rd Place TBD - Wade Johnson or Craig Wendt
Wade - if possible bring you buck to
Central Iowa Archery for Scoring.

Gun
1st Place Jerry Hall 143 6/8
2nd Place Jeff Jones 135+??

2002 Big Buck Contest
Congrats to all of our winners. For those of you that have not claimed your prize please contact Brady 266-3912.

Congrats to all the hunters, those are some nice bucks, can't wait to see them at the classic if they're their.

SD Buck

JUST WONDERING HOW THESE SCORES CAME UP A BIT BEFORE 6O DAYS DRYING TIME--THOUGHT YOUD LIKE TO KNOW MY 10 BUCKS MADE IT TO CIA AND I DID HARVEST WITH A SHOTGUN A 150 CLASS WHITETAIL IN IOWA----SSURE WOULD LIKE A CLARIFICATION ON THIS ONE FELLAS???? NOT WHINING--JUST SOME CLARIFICATION ON RULES..THANK YOU M350 -OUT

M350, I recent posted the scores provided by CIA. It is our understanding contestants were ranked by gross green scores. Kale is no longer managing the store, did you notify Jason or Brady with your deer harvest? Please shoot me an email at [email protected] so we can square this one up.

Thanks,

OneCam

Hey I was unaware of the contest I had my 12 pointer officially scored for pope and young about a week ago and had a nontypical score of 167 4/8th wish I would have known about the contests hope that I didn't miss out on any really good prizes.

Top Bottom