Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2002 Bow Buck

Ogz

Life Member
Limb Chicken has taken it upon himself to post my pic for me. Got him 11-9 at 7:25 am. Had seen this buck 3 other times before taking him. Stood in the same spot as the 160 class 8 piont that I missed 3 days prior!! Rattled him in and took him at about 20 yards. Should just make book at around 130". He'll look good on my wall. Now on to ducks and then late muzzleloader. Good luck and thanks Limb!

Ogz ...Hey how ya doing man. It's been a while. So you got one. Did you hunt locally in your area or some where else. You don't have to say. That's good news. I hit one about three weeks ago . It was a very nice ten point 140-150 class. I blood trailed him but the shot wasn't that great. a little to much shoulder. I do however believe he is dead, and will continue my looking after shotgun season begins. I spent two days looking and I have got it narrowed down to one area. I will find him though I'll show you pictures when I find himi I hope Hope Hope Hope Hope. I just don't want to disturb the area. I have three tags 2 Antler and one doe to fill yet and I need some meat. I'm beginning to worrya little. There moving to fast and aren't as curious as they were earlier. well see though
Congrats, can't wait to see the pics.

Here he is. Nice work Ogz!

Ogz02.jpg

not bad for a cyclone eh Limb?

congrats Ogz, i think you should've posted the pic where you were hauling him out with the wheelbarrow, that's where the real work was!!
wink.gif

Top Bottom