Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2002 Hoyt UltraTec RH bow package

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Bow Ben

Own a proven killer here boys. I am the original owner and purchased the bow new in 2002. Bow has been taken care of extremely well. I have a right handed 2002 Hoyt UltraTec for sale with all accessories ready to shoot and hunt. It has the upgraded XT3000 limbs, 3 pin Tru Glo fiber optic sight, QAD Ultrarest LD drop away rest, 6 arrow Kwikee Kwiver with quick detach, Limbsaver S-coil stabalizer, split limb Limbsavers, and Limbsaver string leeches. String and cables were both replaced last year and are in like new condition as I wax them often. Draw weight is 60-70 pounds and draw length is adjustable 30-33.5inches. No bow press needed to adjust draw length, just move the draw stop and you are done. Asking $350 TYD OBO for the complete package or $250 TYD OBO if you just want the bare bow. I would be intereted in trades for trail cameras so let me know what you have. This bow needs nothing and has years of great shooting left in it. PM me with offers. Thanks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom