Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2005 Harvest poster - make arrangements

Trust me fellas we have plenty...
waytogo.gif

Thanks Limb!!!! Picked up a poster at the classic and they look even better in person! Great job.
waytogo.gif

Got mine, too. You guys did a great job on the layout. That will fit well above my desk in my office. I was running low on distractions.
grin.gif

I, like many, could not make it to the Classic this past weekend. Info. on when and where to mail a payment for the poster and postage would be greatly appreciated. Already have a wall spot picked out in the "man cave" and just happening to have an 18x36 frame available too
grin.gif

P.S. I appreciate inclusion of my harvest photo within the poster - wish I could have met some of you this past weekend but the basketball team schedule has one more weekend to go.

Ok guys and gals here is the deal.

2 posters for $12 that is shipped. Send me a PM with your address and I will return a PM with my address. I will ship the poster when I get the check... Hope this is ok with everyone. We have some left so we are in good shape. However, they did sell well at the classic and for those of you that bought them, Thank you!
waytogo.gif

How can i get one?..
pm me address and payment info please...

Top Bottom