Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2005 Hoyt's

TURDO-TEC.....Yeah,sounds fitting
grin.gif

I shoot the same bow as you now Supetec......why in the world would they change the name of the bow and put aluminum flames in the riser??????? Anyways, I plan on keeping mine for another couple of years.

Finally got my 2005 Hoyt catalog! I believe you guys will really be impressed with what they've done to their lineup this year. The V-Tec looks awesome! Also, for the 'target' guys - check out the blue fusion. The alpha shox system is something I'm looking forward to - no more loosening up limb savers to stick them in the press!

Just got my catalog on Saturday. WOW! Got mine all picked out and ready to order. They have some awesome colors, new bows, new cams, new limbs, new clothes. I think this is really going to cost me this year!

i think i'll stick with my razortec, i think those flames in the riser are a BIT much.

supertec, if you get one like that you can't come turkey hunt with me in the spring.
wink.gif

I'll still have the Team Realtree Supertec for huntin. Placing a order at CIA tommorrow.

Since many different manufacturers are coming out with their 05 bows does this mean that the price on the 04 models will be dropping?
I have been thinking about upgrading my bow, but price has been holding me back.
I have been considering the Outback pretty strongly, but am open to other models/brands.

THANKS

Chad, Shawn Ryan should be stopping by CIA soon with the '05 models. You may want to shoot the TurboTec before you buy it... Oh, who am I kidding, it'll be awesome man, no doubt in my mind. It is a Hoyt afterall. I have a V-Tec on the way - Can't wait! Also, Shawn is our Easton Rep. so if you get the chance, check out the new A/C super slims - its like an A/C/C/Axis hybrid!

Deadeye, most places will drop the price of the '04 models, but if you're looking for top of the line, I wouldn't settle for last year's technology (Outback) I'd wait 'til January to see what Mathews comes out with, that is if your are looking at them specifically. I hear they have a dual cam in the mix! j/k...
grin.gif

Counting the days til he gets here. Hopefully this week. Going to order a 05 Pro Elite 40-50 Black Marble cam & 1/2. And if I can get it by the wife a turbotec Fusion too. Like to look at some new arrows, but kind of like the fatboyz. Thanks for the heads up.

Chad

I'm with Muddy, the flames are a bit much. Otherwise a nice looking bow for sure. I would have a tough time handling the 6" brace height though. I need a more forgiving bow.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
...I wouldn't settle for last year's technology (Outback) I'd wait 'til January to see what Mathews comes out with...

[/ QUOTE ]

It was closer to March when the Outback finally shipped this year...hard for some to wait that long. Also, don't look for Mathews to drop just yet, they won't release their line until the winter tech show (Jan. like the previous post stated).
crazy.gif

Top Bottom