Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2005 Sask Muley Bowkill

SaskGuy

A guy that grew up in the same town as I did has already filled his muley tag. He took this massive buck with his bow on Saturday evening. He consistently kills big mulies in the southern part of the province each year with a bow. I know it isn't a whitetail like we all obsess over but a harvest pic from this fall is great with me. I hope he doesn't mind that I posted the pics.
blush.gif
He could make a living in the business I'm sure, when he isn't harvesting dandy bucks, he is taking top notch photographs.
793IMG_0156_05MD2.jpg

793IMG_0151_05MD4.jpg

Great harvest and thanks for sharing! I know he's still in velvet, but that has a lot of mass for a mulie.

That gets the ole heart pumpin. Thanks for sharing. 1st week of Nov, and I'll be chasing them around! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Is that "Saskman"? I was admiring these pictures over lunch on another forum. I won't say anything about seeing his pics here. I'm sure he would be a little embarrassed about shooting such a small one.
wink.gif

Yeah Kelcher, Cam goes by Saskman on Monstermulies.com I think. Buck grossed 205 and change due in part to the big mass, 45" plus I believe.

Cam has taken several top-notch Mulies. And more then a couple good Whitetail as well. He's a top hunter in my book.., and a great photographer.

Didn't know you guys actually grew up together. But then again, Saskatchewan isn't THAT big.., or at least the part that has schools isn;t!
grin.gif

That is a beauty muley. I would love to put the hurt on a monster muley one of these years. Tell him Congrats on the harvest, he is a dandy buck.

Top Bottom