Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2007 and 2008 deer back from the taxi....

southfork

Finally was able to get my last two deer back from the taxidermist. (my wife was able to get the lady to finish them for my late Christmas present)

Here is my deer from this past fall.

In the field.
2008b2.jpg

On the wall.
dm4.jpg

2007 deer

In the field
2007buck7.jpg

On the wall
dm3.jpg

And a few deer from my past.
dm1.jpg

dm2.jpg

I'm fortunate to have a wonderful wife that lets me hang all my stuff up on "her" wall. I've also been very fortunate to harvest some great bucks over the years.

Thanks for looking!!

Corey

"whats that high power doing in that picture?"

That .270 is what I shot some of those deer with, why do you have a problem with it? I don't really have any time to devote to archery hunting any more, my life is too busy with work, family, and our farm.

Those are truly some awesome whitetails. Really like the wide boy from 08. Congratulations - thanks for sharing.

If i had a chance to shoot any of those with a high power i wouldn't think twice. They are nice trophies no matter what took them down, wheather an arrow or a bullet. You should be proud.............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: southfork</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I don't really have any time to devote to archery hunting any more, my life is too busy with work, family, and our farm. </div></div>

I've rifle hunted for many years, and it still gets the blood pumpin when a buck walks out, no matter what weapon is in you hand.

Awesome bucks and great looking mounts. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

He probably didn't realize they were Nebraska bucks rather than Iowa.

Great deer and a great looking trophy room...congrats /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

NWBuck

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I appreciate them very much!!

NWBuck I was thinking about what he said last night, and came up with the same conclusion you did. I'm a little shy of posting pictures on forums. It always seems like someone is trying to start a ruckus over something.

Corey

Nice looking bucks. Nothing wrong with them, or the high power for that matter...The one thing wrong with the pics, is the case ih shirt you have on...go green...haha, very nice bucks though, congrats

***disclaimer i'm about to ramble in the following post!!

I can't get rid of that shirt, if that shirt could talk it would have some stories to tell.

Let me tell you a little about that shirt. That particular shirt has been with me on many adventures with me.

I was wearing that shirt while Cougar hunting in Utah, that shirt was on my back as I crawled out on a ledge to shoot this lion with my 22mag pistol.

utah1.jpg

Coon trapping with my kids in Nebraska.

08c1.jpg

Bobcat and coyote trapping in Nebraska (you can't see it, but its under my jacket)

242910422209_0_BG-1.jpg

23966149509_0_BG.jpg

I wore that shirt in the early mornings while Bobcat and Grey Fox trapping in the desert of Nevada.

nvc4.jpg

nvc5.jpg

Heck it even spent a cold night in the mountains of California with me while we were bear hunting a couple years ago.

nvc3.jpg

Nah I had better keep that shirt, its been too good to me for too long. :)

Great looking mounts! Really like the harvest pic of your 07 buck, the sky looks really neat in the background.

Thanks for all the other pics! That's a nice kitty. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

those are some nice bucks you got there. and as for the shirt if its been on that many successful hunts it doesnt matter what it has on it. hopefully it brings you some more luck.

Top Bottom