Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2007 Turkey Contest - TEAMS!

Muddy I just got off the phone with my boss and it looks like I am going to be heading back to Wyoming a little bit earlier than I had thought. Im wasn't suppoer to head out till the 1st but I am gonna be leavin in the next 2 weeks.

I might be here like 2-3 days of it, if that, and I doubnt I will have time to do much huntin.

Well sorry to hear that, but I spose that'll even up the race for second place. With Myself and my partner from the east taking the big trophy. I've heard they grow 2 things big in PA women and turkeys. I'll take either.

Here is the winning team,<font color="red">#3 Blake &amp; Weasel</font>
bootyshake.gif

The rest of you may as well save your time an energy and stay home this turkey season!
grin.gif

One team has been altered with Renobbers decision to pull out of the contest, Grandslam02, we're parters now so get to killin!

Never,

We're in great shape!!! We don't have the big deer, but our toms grow BIG!! We have a alot of turkeys. The only thing is PA's season is the month of May, but we'll be OK!

[ QUOTE ]
One team has been altered with Renobbers decision to pull out of the contest, Grandslam02, we're parters now so get to killin!

[/ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif
I'm thinking BIG !!

[ QUOTE ]
Here is the winning team,<font color="red">#3 Blake &amp; Weasel</font>
bootyshake.gif

The rest of you may as well save your time an energy and stay home this turkey season!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

tongue.gif
wedgie.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

OK- everyone else might as well throw in the towel now. Just got a PM from JNRBRONC, said he is ready, willing, able, prepared, and has a 70 pound digital scale.
They aren't quite that heavy in my neck of the woods but they have been known to walk backwards to avoid tripping on their longbeard.

Me and The Surgeon are gonna do some operating on a couple long beards.....
The Dr is in.....

[ QUOTE ]
Weasel knocked down a 71.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">Team #3 Blake &amp; Weasel </font>
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You got it wrong allready!! You got us[flatlander-buckwheat] listed in 14th .We will be #1--- save everyones some time and send us our hats now!
I hope one size fits most!!! We got some big heads out there!!
grin.gif

flatlander
HUNT THE WIND

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said!

If you ask me this contest was a great idea. It is giving some of us the chance to meet new people and possibly an opportunity to hunt a different part of the state than you are used to hunting. I have contacted my partner and we are going to try to get together for a hunt or two. I just wanted to say thanks to the administrators for the opportunity that has been given to us.

It is all muddy.

Hell, he doesn't have anything to do anyway.

BTW muddiest, I believe the Chicken and Husker are #1 on the leader board... Muddy... howz about we get one started... Team Husker Chicken intends to stay on top.
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It is all muddy.

Hell, he doesn't have anything to do anyway.

BTW muddiest, I believe the Chicken and Husker are #1 on the leader board... Muddy... howz about we get one started... Team Husker Chicken intends to stay on top.
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a threat!
blush.gif
You better shoot a bigger bird here in Iowa if you plan to stay on top!
grin.gif

I still havn't received the PM for the scores, you're still on the bottom.
wink.gif
Administrators are not above MY law.
grin.gif
J/K, marked ya down, least I could do since you've helped me out once in awhile.
cool.gif

Blake, you sound confident. Our season hasnt started here. Did you have a bad dream? I have been scouting an amazon bird around here.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom