Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2009 Contest SUGGESTIONS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> no need to add more work on muddy's part than absolutely necessary </div></div>

K. Then I will officially nominate you to sort out bow and gun kills... Careful... with this economy there could be some layoffs if you refuse to to a little extra work... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

I think the bigger the weapon the more the points!!!

10 Ga.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

you guys can have that archery stuff.... me likes the thunder stick....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> no need to add more work on muddy's part than absolutely necessary </div></div>

K. Then I will officially nominate you to sort out bow and gun kills... Careful... with this economy there could be some layoffs if you refuse to to a little extra work... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

If you are talking about Teeroy I will second that.

I think the stubborn one with a 10 gauge should be given a job to. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, no, no, and no. If you can kill one with a sling shot then I'll maybe consider something. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Not sure about the slingshot but if one dies laughing at my calling skills, I'm claiming points like it or not. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^^^^Democrat /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Thomas,

Yea I know he is. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

and who is stubborn Tony????

ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
and who is stubborn Tony????
ha </div></div>

Complex Thomas?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

(Almost to a 1000 posts) /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I can see Shovelbuck carving away in his workshop now, preparing the perfect sling shot for his big hand! Just a friendly jab Jay, truth be known, if anyone could do it my money would be on you! </div></div>

Don't tempt me Skully, I don't need to carve one. I've already got a "natural" one!

forkreplica1.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the bigger the weapon the more the points!!!

10 Ga.

you guys can have that archery stuff.... me likes the thunder stick....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

What if it takes 2 shots to kill a bird! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I think a category for each sub species would be awesome. I also don't think it is right to not count all the beards,like Limb said maybe a typical and non-typical contest. not that anyone really cares what. If I can help you out any Mudster just let me know but like Blake I am turning down diaper duty!!!!!

sure sounds like limb has more than enough time on his hands to take some of the load off muddy

Top Bottom