Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2009 Spring Turkey Contest - SIGN UP ONLY!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weasel and Snacky are in. </div></div>

I hereby nominate you to get me their scores as well... which is not really any different than any other year.

KUDOS to you Mudster for taking on so much...Count me in. Heck I'd even take DOR the jake-blaster as a partner again /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KUDOS to you Mudster for taking on so much...Count me in. Heck I'd even take DOR the jake-blaster as a partner again /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That can be arranged!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IM IN!! WATCH OUT LIMB, GOING TO MAKE SNACKY TAKE ME OUT! </div></div>

I don't have anything to worry about then, he will be too busy eating or sleeping in the blind to help you at all... This is what it looked like outside the blind while trying to wake him up... NO SHOTS FIRED.

longbeards2.JPEG

I just signed up to be a PMA member today and I dont know how long it takes to show that Im a PMA member, but count me in for the contest!

Top Bottom