Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2010 Muzz Buck

nannyslayer

Finally getting around to putting pics of my 2010 ML buck. I shot this deer on the last day of season January 10, 2010. I chased this buck for 3 years, and missed him during ML season the year before.

Jerad Dreeszen of Hickory Ridge taxidermy did the mount. He does exceptional work, and takes his time on every detail of the mount. Joe Meder himself complimented on Jerad's work at the Iowa Deer Classics.

Here is his website, and check out some of the bruisers he's killed as well.

http://www.hickoryridgetaxidermy.com/

Here are the pics of the finished mount! To say that I am happy with it, is an understatement. Joe Meder wall pedistal, which I think is the perfect for for this deer. I wanted the full pedistal, but with the kid around, I just don't have the room for it right now. With the wall pedistal, at least I can put it on a full pedistal later on.

I need a better camera as well.

SDC10218.jpg

SDC10219.jpg

SDC10220.jpg

SDC10221.jpg

SDC10222.jpg

SDC10223.jpg

SDC10224.jpg

Last edited:
Could be camera flash, but that deer looks really light colored, very cool. Awesome buck too! What did those G3's measure?

Thats a dandy....... I to have had Jerad Dreeszen mount two of my deer and he makes the little things stick out its not about how big the rack is to him its about the mount and after having him mount my deer you can see that

Top Bottom