Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2011 buck on the wall.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Looks great, and I'm not going to lie, he looks much bigger on the wall than he did in your harvest pictures (no offense)! What a bruiser!

Looks great, and I'm not going to lie, he looks much bigger on the wall than he did in your harvest pictures (no offense)! What a bruiser!

no offense taken. i still find it hard to believe it scores 190. Going to have it scored tonight by a P&Y scorer.

don't be too fooled, M-Buck is not a small man..... :D

Looks great buddy!!! Congrats again on a well earned giant!
:way:

Looks good! You mount him yourself... I am THE worlds biggest procrastinator when it comes to mounting my own stuff.. I still have a cape and form from my deer from 2006! Ha.. This years deer I will get done this fall hopefully though

AIRASSAULT said:
Looks good! You mount him yourself... I am THE worlds biggest procrastinator when it comes to mounting my own stuff.. I still have a cape and form from my deer from 2006! Ha.. This years deer I will get done this fall hopefully though

Yeah mounted him myself. I work constrution so i am not working weekends right now so I thought I better get it finished up. Plus I am kicking around the idea of taken him to the classic

Heck of a mount and buck! I like that form. He definitely looks bigger on the wall than your harvest photo.... BEAST!

Well I was off when I scored him myself. Hope they dont DQ me. I said he grossed 190 2/8. I was way off. Official P&Y gross score 190 4/8 and a net score of 184 3/8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great! Although the pic could be bigger I can tell he is an awesome specimen! Congrats!:way:

Top Bottom