Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2011 Iowa Deer Classic

Will you be attending the 2011 Iowa Deer Classic?

• Yes

Votes: 97 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • Just Looking

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

blake

Life Member
header.png

The 2011 Iowa Deer Classic will be here soon. This is Iowa’s largest event for deer hunters and hunters in general. It is a family oriented event, a great place to see old friends and make new ones.

How many of you plan to attend the classic this year?

http://www.iowashows.com/Shows/index.cfm?Show_ID=43

Will be there at the Outreach Outdoors Booth AND leading worship at the Sunday morning church service! Stop by and say hi as well... :way:

I quit drinking a couple weeks ago, so i will be the guy holding a beer with his wife giving him an evil glare.

I'll be there on Friday, less chance of me breaking someone's ankles when it's not so crowded. LOL

Will be there for the weekend. Still bummed there will be now Iowa Whitetail booth. Is it due to needing help maning it? I would volonteer for a shift.

Last edited:
Will be there for the weekend. Still bummed there will be now IW booth. Is it due to needing help maning it? I would volonteer for a shift.
Your kidding me right?????? No! IBA booth!! Where they at ???????? Wisconsin!! They got a banquet!! SO! The state bowhunting org. does'nt have a booth at the largest deer show in the state???? I really hope thats wrong!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Your kidding me right?????? No! IBA booth!! Where they at ???????? Wisconsin!! They got a banquet!! SO! The state bowhunting org. does'nt have a booth at the largest deer show in the state???? I really hope thats wrong!!! :confused::confused::confused:

No IW (IowaWhitetail) booth from what I have gathered. Pretty sure the IBA (Iowa Bowhunters Association) will have a booth, but their banquet is the following week.

No IW (IowaWhitetail) booth from what I have gathered. Pretty sure the IBA (Iowa Bowhunters Association) will have a booth, but their banquet is the following week.

No IW booth?????? Oh! The humanity!!!!!!! :D Cost alot more to put this up then they thought, or what???!! :thrwrck:

I have decided today that im definitely making the return trip. Havent been there since 2003 or 2004. I have always wanted to come back. Hope to meet as many guys as I can and hope some guys will be generous to take me shed hunting. See yall soon.

It might have been mentioned elsewhere, but we will IW will be having a booth. East end of isle 600! Stop by and say hi!!!!

We noticed a lot of IWT shirts walking by.

I'd like to thank all of you that dropped by the booth to say hi and to those who took home a map. I appreciated the chance to meet you all. Thanks.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom