Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2011 public land bow buck is back

Bow Ben

Got an unexpected call from Joe Meder Saturday morning saying my mount was done already, he told me early April when I dropped it off. The pictures don't do it justice, the quality is top notch. Got him November 6th on public land, grossed 173. Thanks again Joe for the great work!

November 5th, 2011
picture.php

November 7th,2011
picture.php

March 3rd, 2012
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great buck...congrats :way: Looks like he snapped off about enough of that 2 to have scared the 180 mark.

NWBuck

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Great buck...congrats :way: Looks like he snapped off about enough of that 2 to have scared the 180 mark.

NWBuck

It wasn't broke just grew short for some reason. I said the same thing. He jipped me on that G2....but I'm still happy. :way:

Looks great... take your fingers and run them down the crevice where the hair meets the wall and that will tuck everything to give you a crisp edge ;)

Great looking mount. I dropped one off with Joe around the same time you did, so I'm expecting a phone call any day as well. Thanks for sharing.

The mount looks great & a great deer off public land, no doubt about that. I would cherish that mount for the rest of my lifetime. Nothing beats a hard earned buck off public land. Congrats.

Top Bottom