Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2012 Archery Buck

Congrats on a stud of a buck! That must have been a surprize....mine usually shrink 20+ inches instead of grow when I walk up to them.

Thanks guys for all the comments! For you guys wondering it was G5 T3 that blew that massive hole! It was a massive blood trail! Thanks for looking!

Thanks guys for all the comments! For you guys wondering it was G5 T3 that blew that massive hole! It was a massive blood trail! Thanks for looking!

You beat me to it. I was wondering what broadhead. Congrats on a whopper.

What a brute. Love the long tines. Great buck, and on public land to boot. Congrats!

It was on private ground actually. I have hunted this particular piece of ground for about 3 years, and I always get a dandy on trail cam there all summer long. Once mid october hits though it seems like the one I watch all summer leaves and another one comes in to take his place.

Very cool buck and NO "ground shrinkage" with that guy. Gotta love it when they grow instead of shrink. Congrats on a great buck.

Top Bottom