Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2013 Ross Crave DRT For Sale

Cyclone27

PMA Member
I am selling my 2013 Ross Crave DRT. I used it during turkey season and am looking for something else now. It is a fantastic bow, smooth draw, solid back wall, no creep, looks like new, all black, and very fast shooting. It is just not the bow for me. It is 31.5" ATA, 28" draw, 50-60lb draw weight (set about 62), 6.5" brace height. I am selling it with everything pictured besides the arrows. Comes with Trophy Ridge Cypher 5 sight, Trophy Ridge 6 arrow detachable quiver, NAP Apache Drop Away Rest, NAP Apache 8" Stabilizer, black para-chord wrist sling, and peep sight and string silencers installed. I am offering the IW discount and asking for $700 and that will get it shipped to you as well, however I bought another bow already so I would like to sell soon so I am open to offers. If you are close to the Council Bluffs, IA area we can skip the shipping to save us each a bit of money, and meet up if you are interested.

Bump to the top because I'm lowering price to $625. Priced to move! I can send more pics if interested and I will consider best offers.

2013 Ross Priced Even Lower - $540 Fully Loaded

I would really like to sell this bow as soon as I can so I am lowering the price to $540 to move this thing!

Top Bottom