Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2013 veteran hunt

We have put on a hunting challenge for 6 veterans this December. They are 3 two man teams and ill be hosting 1 team and my buddy and his wife hosting the others. We have gave them the 5 day hunts for free, the first team that fills ther tags will be the winner. If 2 teams tie then the boggest buck will decide the winner. This hunt is in Western, ky were i live. The vets are coming in from all over th U.S..we are trying to raise money to help cover expenses, expenses will total right around 5,000$ including tags, license, meals and lodging. Im working out details for a 3D bow shoot. I kno you all wont be able to shoot in it but i was hoping there is some fellas on here that own hunting or sporting good store that would be interested in donating stuff for a silent auction and raffles at the bow shoot. I really would like to raise all the money i can to help these fellas. Thanks guys

I guide deer hunts here in Western ky and i have it setup were the 100$ a day i will make guiding is going straight as donations up until the week of the hunt. These fine fellas fought for us to be able to enjoy our freedom. I have emailed several people trying to get some kind of donations and havent heard back, just shows to me how much these big hunting companies really care about the people that use their products and support them. For anyone that does help i am grateful and it means the world to me

Top Bottom