Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2016 Bear Hunt

boneil

My buddy and I can't make the trip for next spring to Wollaston Lake, SK to hunt black bear with Wilderness Family Outfitters http://www.wildernessfamilyoutfitters.com/#!news-and-events/c1bs6. I am starting a new job in June and that month is one of the busiest of the year. Would like to see if anyone is interested in purchasing our deposits for the hunt. It is a haul to get there from Iowa if you drive (approximately 30 hours) but the wilderness, large black bears and trophy fishing is more than worth it. My buddy and I have invested $1000 each for the deposit, the remainder of the hunt cost would be due to the outfitter prior to the hunt. I hunted and fished there in 2013 taking a nice bear, catching a 45" Northern and numerous walleyes with the previous outfitter who owned the bear hunting rights to the area at that time. The area is known to be a continual producer of big bears due to the remoteness of the area. Color phase is a definite possibility. If interested, send me an email and we can get details worked out. Wilderness Family will be at the Deer Classic.
picture.php
picture.php

Top Bottom