Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3 weeks, come on Nebraskas season /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Wish I had one, still can't decide because only CRITRGTR has a used one... help me out guys, send me a PM for a used Matrix blind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grandslam02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10 Days and counting here ! Heading south for some swamp turkeys. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

you lucky skunk....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Good luck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grandslam02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10 Days and counting here ! Heading south for some swamp turkeys. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

dirty :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grandslam02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10 Days and counting here ! Heading south for some swamp turkeys. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Do you know people down there, public land or are you going with a outfitter? Just curious, I would love to bag me a Osceola.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you lucky skunk.... </div></div> you sure its a skunk and not a opossum /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif. Sorry, i had to do it.

We will be hunting private land but have hunted some public land before. I know it won't be of much surprise to you but it was very challenging with lots of hunting pressure on the public.

Top Bottom