Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

222" Buck Shot by Decorah

That's interesting, I heard the same thing a 22 pointer that scores 222.

I guess I'll take the fact that the rumor's spread this far as evidence a big buck did get harvested.

I am originally from Protivin (20 miles from Decorah). Over the weekend I was home and was told a buck with 22 scorable points with a 24" inch spread was shot around the Decorah area. For those of you who are not familiar with this area; 2 words "God's Country"

Just got off of the phone with a freind who lives around Decorah. He confirmed there was a "Jumbo" taken. There is a picture of it at Ozzie's Outdoors. Why don't somebody get over there and get it posted.

who's the ugly guy in the upper right hand corner?
blush.gif

Just talked to the guys at Ozzie's. They are having problems with there web-site and don't know if they can get it on. Somebody needs to get over there and fix this problem. Nothing like free advertising and not taken advantage of it.

Out of that whole bunch, the ugly dude is the only one that didn't take his harvest picture in the back of a truck or in garage.
crazy.gif
To the "Ugly Dude"
beerchug.gif

Good on ya moosehunter for being one of the only ones in there with a respectable harvest photo. What's with a few of those that have the heads cut off? After seeing all the great harvest photos on here those kind of photos look retarded. I can see one or two in the back of your hunting rig for your own enjoyment, but show off the ones that show respect to the harvest...IMO.
grin.gif
Sorry..I know this wasn't the topic at hand...where is the 222 at????

You also have to remember that these were all photos taken at Ozzies in the front parking lot of the shop as people wheeled in to show-n-tell their bucks.

I'm sure there is a digital camera sitting next to the cash register in the shop to capture the moment in the front parking lot.
grin.gif

I have pictures but don't think I am suppose to post them, I saw the pictures over the weekend in Bettendorf, a guy was shooting at B&B shooting supplies and had the pictures of this buck that his buddy had taken. I was sent the picture by the PMA guys and don't think I am suppose to post but I am not sure, if I get the ok from someone I will, and yes the deer is huge, 222" with a monster spread.

Top Bottom