Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

.223 DPMS Panther Bull 20

akaslayer2

I have for sale my AR I bought at Scheels in des Moines last March or so. It has less than 500 rounds shot through it. I also have the original case clips and owner’s manual as well as the field cleaning kit. Gun is in perfect condition it has a 3-9x40 Nikon prostaff BDC with butler creek caps and a Nikon sunshade. Only reason I am selling the gun is I will be buying my dad’s as he’s getting another rifle and I would like to sell it for more than ill get on trade for but also make someone else a good deal. Looking to get $800 for everything’s and $700 minus the scope. That saves ya about $2-300 bucks new from the store. I’m also OPEN TO OFFERS... (NO LOW BALLERS EITHER) I would like to get it gone before this coming weekend. I can meet in Des Moines or possibly some other areas around the state if that would help. Id also be interested in a trade for a Ruger number one Varminter in a 22-250. Call or text 515-231- 5387 anytime thank you

Top Bottom