Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company
IMO the .22 shortage has everything to do with preppers and people who are not quite prepping but still see the value in the round. It's ironic that Obama has been very good to everything that pertains to guns. On the other hand, if we don't vote the right way in November, the gun party might be over in his last two years in office. That guy is wicked.

How much you looking for and where are you located? I have some I could pry spare if you need some. Message me and we can go from there.

its out there if you keep looking. Cabelas had Remington bricks of 525 last night for a good price and some more expensive Norma smaller bricks today I see they still have 50 round boxes for $5.99 in stock.

Limit 1

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Rimfire-Ammunition%7C/pc/104792580/c/104691780/sc/104536080/Norma-USA-TAC-22-Ammo/1804607.uts?destination=/catalog/browse/rimfire-ammunition/_/N-1100192/&rid=11&WT.tsrc=AFF&WT.mc_id=cj3946285&avad=55963_b5ead9cf&WT.mc_id=al41227&rid=12

Last edited:
Walmart in Omaha has had it just about every time I have looked , If u call first they will not tell u the truth U just have to go .
which WalMart if you don't mind me asking? I've stopped at a couple out towards 150th and something when going by for work every once in a while and have never seen any in the 2 stores I stop at.

It does not help with the Department of Homeland Security buying up 1.6 billion rounds of ammo over the next four years. .22LR being part of what thet are buying.

I still don't understand it. Govt. conspiracy theorists, preppers, needless hoarding, whatever you want to call it. I'm sure a lot of companies are hoping everybody calms down a bit on .22LR ammo because if they ramp up to meet current demand, what will happen when everybody settles down and quits buying and they are stuck with all the equipment.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for being prepared, but I just don't understand the .22LR and it's appeal. 10 years ago I used to go through a box about every other day as a kid, shooting at everything, and it was dirt cheap and there was no shortage of supply. Are people even shooting these rounds, or just hoarding? In an apocalyptic world, is it even worth having 20,000 rounds? If you were to have to use that many rounds anyway, that would mean you are involved in active firefighting with others, what is the probability that you would survive in firefights that long to use all that ammo? Having to use that many rounds would be unlikely to me, so are you really better off having 20k rounds, or 1k? I just have a coworker that probably has 5k rounds, and doesn't even own a .22. Drives me nuts. I don't even have a .22, nor am I looking for .22 ammo, and it drives me nuts.

Vote right in November? 2016 I do not see one person who can match the resume of Ms. Clinton. She is the hands down winner no matter what puppet the right throws up. Christie is bogged down in bridge gate and when more comes out about his games in the down town district with that woman mayor well it will be a one horse race.

DHS, FEMA may have just stocked piiled Billions of rounds in the 10 FEMA region camps in North America. And yall rush out and download the free FEMA app ASAP!.

That way they can save the step where they turn on your smart phone or TV or cannon Printer and listen to your family making plans for whatever. If they get you do down load the app its saves them from having to use angry birds or mine craft. I buy all my ammo with cash. As we move to a cashless society its much easier to monitor your buying habits and see whos doing what. Thats why the need for the data center in Utah I would guess?

Last edited:
22LR is extremely hard to get ahold of at wholesale, even worse for a small shop like me. Just got in 1000 rounds of 22 shorts, first of that I've received in around a year.
Also just got 5000 rounds more of Black Hills 223 in 55gr SPT, had it on backorder for 16 months!

Doubt this will help but I bought some today in a gun shop by rogers sporting goods in Kansas City. Had a good supply left.

I agree. Hard to beat their prices. Ordered a ladder stand last year and it was on my door step 2 days later.

Top Bottom