Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

233 1/8 4 beamed bow kill

Awesome buck! Too bad he doesn't smile cause it really makes him LOOK like an ungrateful type. I hope nobody raises a red flag about him tagging the buck incorrectly as well. Sweet deer though! Congrats to him.

Ufda... that's a big deer. I think it'd be too tough to make a face like that while I'm getting my picture taken for a magazine. I don't know anybody that has anything nice to say about a frowny face picture but why do people do it? I just don't get it.

If I was to assume the deer saw him and just fell over dead...almost like if had seen chuck norris!!..lol

Come on now... Some folks might not like the camera.... easy now. That's a heck of a buck, I'd be proud for years upon years to get that dude!

That deer live next to a nuclear power plant? looks like something off a cartoon or a horror movie! oh and my hats off for that mustache.

That deer live next to a nuclear power plant? looks like something off a cartoon or a horror movie! oh and my hats off for that mustache.

Funny you say that.. I believe he killed it near a big steel processing plant.. that place is notorious for huge deer

Top Bottom