Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2Fitty Stew.. Final Steps and pics!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Here we go, just in time for you gunners to get it together for the weekend.

Day #1 of 2
Spices your gonna need.
Ploy sauce...(asian chit)
pepper
salt
dried reds (HOT)
Chilli powder
Onion powder
Garlic Salt
Garlic cloves
SemiSweet Chocolate chips..(don't ask, just do it)

CraigsList088.jpg

Now meat.

Minimum of 1.5lbs of slick meat(deer)
Add this and white onion(half), chilli powder and garlic salt in a bowl and mix the evening before..(tomorro we cook)
Measurments are "a little this, a little that" for the spices. oh ya and a little pepper.

Engage SMELLOVISION NOW..mmmmmmmm
CraigsList087.jpg

Stay tuned for the big show in the morning..This will be crock potting for most of the day tomorro.. More goodies to add!

Ok day#2 8:45a.m.
What ya need now..( white bag contents are flour and cornstarch)
CraigsList089.jpg

Now Potatoes, onions (yellow), celery,5 garlic cloves, and carrots. Bullion cubes also(beef)
CraigsList090.jpg

Pour 2 cans of chicken broth and 1 can of mushroom soup in to get warm. Once warm (with dial on high) add the goods..EVERYTHING! 2 good squirts of BBQ and a pinch of all the spices over again, cover and rock out..Cook time starts at 9:00a.m.

After 4-5 hours (stiring often), start to add (white bag mixture in ) until the thickness you like. When potatoes are very done..slide in your chocolate chips(a small palm full).stir and cover again for 15-20 minutes. I use high heat for aroung 5 hours then go to low...Cook time can be up to 6-9 hours..

Before picture....
CraigsList091.jpg

After picts later today..

Re: 2Fitty Stew

Just finished some venison backstraps marinaded in worcestershire, olive oil, salt, pepper and montreal steak seasoning. Cooked to a medium rare and combined with some roasted garlic cream a of mushroom soup all topped off with some busch light. Can't beat that meal! Even fairly healthy.

Wow T your just a regular ol' Betty Crocker arent ya /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Next thing you know, he'll be wanting to put together a IWT cookbook /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

One of your ingredients resembles what my wife has growing in our greenhouse.
peppers.jpg

Greg, those things look like they're nice and firey. What are you and your wife going to do with that many peppers?...lots of salsa and venison chili?

T-250, I'm following all the way, except for the chocolate chips...I know Iknow, you said don't ask. Being this close to lucnh time sure has me hungry.

My wife is mexican she cooks all kinds of weird spicy stuff. I don't eat none of it!!! I have tried deer sticks with halepeno and cheese and those were great. But otherwise no spicy for me please. Ha, I know, why did I marry Mexican.. LOL.

Top Bottom