Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2nd big 10 point for the year

iowamonsterbuck

Sorry for the pics. I had a really hard muzzleloader season this year. The nasty cruchy snow made it really hard to get in close to the big boys area. I end up shooting this guy but didnt get a blood trail. I finally found him a few days later but the coyotes had found him before me. Anys he gross scored 163.

10_point_with_muzzleloader.JPG

10_point_with_muzzleloader_2.JPG

Andy,

Once again great animal. You have put some great deer down the last 2 years. Congrats on another terrific year and I wish you the best chasing the sheds in a few weeks.

Kratz

By the way I might be out your way in NV in the next few weeks. I will let you know.

I would definitely say he is a "Big boy" If he isn't compared to what you see where you hunt I'd love to hunt with ya! The offer is there...

Well Iowa200class if you seen what I seen this year the two bucks I shot this year where not even close to what I saw. They where both really nice bucks and as hard of a season I had I am very happy with them. One of these days one of those big boys will mess up.

Top Bottom