Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2nd card pull...I wanna go hunting tomorrow!!!

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
Just seen my 2nd card pull and WOW. Way better than that farm I hunted the last two seasons.. Way better... Teaser...pics to follow.

:thrwrck:Your camera sucks. Nothing showed up. You should go back too your old farms...at least you had pics.

Sorry for the delay.. I was waiting for my Cuz to upload the video to my youtube site, because it's way more funner than this pic. Sorry, this is a pic of the paused video, but it serves it's purpose. His two buddy's are pretty cool too. Once I get the vid I'll upload that too.

picture.php

He looks like a super clean 10 in the pic, but he's an 11. There is an extra tine on his right side. Wish he had a little better brows, but I've never seen a more symetrical rack..

So how much delay do you want in getting your cuz's bow fixed???!!! Nice deer, hope he sticks around for you guys.

Iowa_Buckeye said:
So how much delay do you want in getting your cuz's bow fixed???!!! Nice deer, hope he sticks around for you guys.

It can be done the day after I shoot this one. :). Thanks for helping him out with it.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom