Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2nd season went great!

JUNIOR

It has been 3 years since our party has gotten a nice buck during shotgun season, and this year we got 2!
We only hunt my grandpas farm which is only 72 acres and its awesome that we got 2 good ones on it.
First day 2nd season on our first push my dad and i walked a small ditch down to my brother and uncle, about half way through my brother shot twice, then big buck and 3 does came out front of me at about 150 yards through the timber, so i kept walking and 30-45 seconds later, the big buck came back across me, around 100 yards, I pulled up and dropped him on the first shot, ended up shooting at him 4 more times and the buck crawled and flopped into the crick, i took off to the crick and meet my uncle down there, he said the deer was goin south down the crick, then all of a sudden the buck tired to go up the opposite side of the crick but couldnt get up, so my uncle and I both shot and he rolled lol.

He scored 145 7/8, grossed at 151
picture.php

picture.php

The rest of the first weekend of 2nd season was slow, had plenty of does to shoot but we arent here for the meat, and a buck would fill the freezer for us. Also had 2 nice bucks get around us that weekend.

Then this past weekend on saturday my brother and i pushed some ground and had plenty of deer running. 12 deer (2 nice bucks) went to my dad but they were 200 yards out so he didnt hit anything, then about 3 minutes later this big 8 came out into the bottom and went right to my uncle and he dropped it!
He scored in the 130's
picture.php

picture.php

This shotgun season went great, spent time with the family and put some nice deer on the ground. :D:D:D

Top Bottom