Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3 Beams & a couple others bucks

Bow Ben

This buck with 3 main beams is kind of unique. He hangs out with this tight heavy 10 point a lot. The other buck is a dandy but has only showed up 1 time all summer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dang, that 3 beamed buck is awesome! I can only imagine what he may do in another year.

So Ben....it's October 1st, will you only kill Numero Uno or will you arrow one of these other bucks?

I'll be at work on October 1st. I am going to hunt the early muzzle loader season this year. If one of these others gives me a crack I might take him and go after Numero Uno with the bow. If I an still getting pics of him come October I will be holding out for him or the big 10.

I like the way you think Ben. I think I would let that 3 beam walk, there are plenty of other giants to go after. Hard to say how old those deer are with just a few pics, I I personally would only shoot the big ten , UNO , or 5+ yr old bucks. You have got to have a smile on your face every night when you go to bed with that many monsters on camera. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Holy crap, you have a heck of a property to hunt, I would say you have pretty good odds of getting a taxidermist bill this fall!

Top Bottom